View Single Post
Unread January 5th, 2015
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

OP doesn't have anger issues and he's asking a valid question. However, IMO, "amateur" vs. "ho" is a state of mind, YOUR mind that is. Do you suppose anyone's non-ho GF, wife or booty call would put out if you stopped taking her out to dinners, going on vacations with her, buying her gifts and jewelry, paying her rent or car loan, stopped taking her calls whenever she needed something, or simply stopped taking out the trash, as the case may be? Fat chance, unless you're the spitting image of Brad Pitt from a couple decades ago. Cash is simply a convenient, common denominator which is of equal value to both parties in the deal. Replacing it with jewelry, your time or vacations doesn't really change the deal, and deal is "You give me something I value, and I'll give you something you do". Whether it's in the context of a marriage or an "arrangement" or a shady AMP joint, it's still the same deal, just a different venue. Sorry, I didn't answer the OP's question, because I haven't been to the site. I used to be on the sugardaddy site a few years ago, but it was way outside my budget at the time, and even if it weren't, as the above poster said, I'm certain I wouldn't be the only "daddy" in the picture.