View Single Post
Unread April 11th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, to be honest, I am not a pimp daddy! But a close friend of Rose (MMS) since they reopened their doors. The one thing that I don't like is that she does not allow us to previewing the gals (lineup or individually) before the service. Actually I love her place because it has been totally remodeled and clean! Some of my ATFs (favorites) from 123 have migrated here. Also, no membership needed to get access to this place! But it is best to call ahead to check if a particular gal is available on a given day! Right now this AMP is the hottest AMP along Garvey!

I did have a session with Susan, but was highly disappointed with her service skills. Practically no massage what-so-ever and seemed way too sensitive (as to touching her nipples/pussy and with the sight of my highly aroused cock she placed her hand between my rod and her V when I was pumping her). She is cute, but not really a good performer for my money as far as FS goes. In the past, at 123, the most she gave up was HJ/HE.

Last edited by Crusader8888; April 11th, 2015 at 03:17 PM. Reason: updates