View Single Post
Unread September 2nd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Obsessive, I know you didn't think much of SA but myself and MANY others have found exactly what it sounds you are looking for there. I non pro that will give you GFE sex for a fair price and will also offer genuine companionship and friendship. Most of the sweet beautiful girls I have met love to hang out and do fun shit even though I only pay them for the time we are intimate. Also I think several would actually be more than a SB if I wasn't married and could. True most including my ATF that now works at the Viet Cafe will leave for a bigger payday etc but most really just want one guy they enjoy being with that will pay them a fair amount... Which may shock you at how little it can be. Worth investing $70 and a month to see what you can find. You're intelligent and can write so you will have no problem crafting a profile that will attract them. I will help you with everything you ever will need to know about meetings and negotiating, etc. PM me if you wanna give it a shot.