View Single Post
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
WOW......Nothing?
This, my friend is what excites me almost as much as filthy poon.

I would completely agree with you that the CIA was using ISIS just as they have used other factions throughout their history. Sometimes it works out - and sometimes not; but I disagree wholeheartedly that Iran is not a threat - in fact, I am beginning to see that ISIS (for whatever reason) has taken our eyes off of the real problem in the region - Iran - and If Iran already has Nukes, then the UN and the US are more useless than previously imagined

And I disagree that Iran would not use Nukes. Iaminajihad and the Islamic Republic of Iran have stated over and over again - in Farsi - that Israel (the Little Shaitan) would be the first target - then if possible, the US (the Great Satan).

I agree totally that Iran Contra and even Fast and Furious are something that makes Hillary's email scandal seem like kindergarten fun.

I, too, am a bored conspiracy theory nut job; but I have been to Israel, to the IDF bases: I have spoken to the young people who have fought the Gaza fight and the Hebron fight: The fight from Syria that is coming: These are good kids who don't take pleasure in killing - just like the American soldiers that you may know: They are serving to protect their little country: and I know that PM Netanyahu has few choices: He is surrounded by enemies: Regardless of what one may think of Israel's theological or geopolitical decisions, they are THE ONLY REAL ally the US has in the ME. Think of all the spy vs. spy shit going on there that we are unaware of while we blithely go about our lovely SoCal day.

Imagine, if say Cuba, had Nukes. Would we not take that seriously - Imagine being JFK.

There is no perfect government, no perfect country, no perfect leader; but I believe that regardless of what the US gubment be doing, there are solid citizens on both sides of the aisle that are good and want to do the right thing and expect our gubment to do the right thing - and that there are good servants on both sides of the aisle that want to do the right thing - regardless of party favors.

Being a conspiracy theorist, I surmised that you were Ichi's replacement: He claimed to be a blond blued eyed guy with a ghost Asian woman....Now I know that MPR is an Asian conspiracy and that FluckYeah is actually a woman...probably a young Asian provider who has hacked into the system, probably backed by North Korea or an NVA backed cyber hacker...Strike the remark about the NVA....they are still too feeble.... LOL!

Rock on brother Kid...we need to keep this conversation going nationally, because if you're right, we are fucked - if I'm right, we are fucked.

Love,

Your inbred, red-neck, homophobic, bible-thumpin', Nascar lovin', gun-totin, bigot brother