Thread: Bareback
View Single Post
Unread December 18th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Also because in most cases we had to work hard to get to a trust level with a provider to get BBFS so as DJ said we don't want every swinging dick to create a traffic jam in front of the MP we like AND if I said in public some of the girls I have gotten BBFS from there would be dozens of angry mongers that are in love with these girls that would call me a liar or worse. But for those that don't care about sticking your dick in high mileage BB providers there is always GG Kim, Jackie in Upland, Julie in Hollywood, Lisa at Healthy Massage....etc etc etc
Heloooo? There is a "search" for BBBJ or CIM... #2 bare can also mean #3 bare... just sayin... besides I get BB from every single provider and they cum every single time at least twice BIG O