View Single Post
Unread December 2nd, 2015
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

Maybe a little history would clarify for everyone. I first saw Honey at Lampson/Euclid, yes on the second floor. same mms/owner for #4. Honey would do a lot of teasing and talkative about how she would be a import car model and very busy travel. I am sure many of you remember her?? at that time she did hj with a lot of teasing. and into nude/hj. after I believe MMS move Honey to #4 and she change her name to Honey/Angie/Nikki. there she seen to open up into the dark side, which I called the fun side. she will lfk and teasing nonono dfk. and p2p and fs with a lot of play. which I missed. can't really find someone like that. any recommendation of similar, please MP me? thanks