View Single Post
Unread October 20th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
How soon are you gonna fly to NY to see Madonna? If you got a ballot by mail you might be on your way already, no? Knowing you... you will do all you can to be first. Let us know the blow by blow when you get back...how you plan to handle her security to see her?

just returned after casting ballot and here's the Madonna video ---->>>

https://xhamster.com/movies/243917/n...very_hole.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
We now have a new definition for "Quid pro quo"!!!
"If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blow job," Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden. "Ok? I'm really good. I'm not a douche and I'm not a tool. I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact and I do swallow," the Material Girl boasted.

Madonna said all blow job votes, whether they're voting alive or from the grave, will be counted, and Trump has already agreed not to contest any of the cock sucking erection results.

Marsean, it's time to whip it out for Madonna, and she's telling you, cum deliver your vote for HRC ----->>>

Last edited by Libertine; March 5th, 2017 at 02:57 AM.