Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
it just that they view "older" women as less desirable. Since there seems to be an endless supply of young beautiful girls over there (and they are making more everyday) once a girl gets to be in her late 20's if she's not married she's considered past her expiration date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcY4SfKUqEk
I dated a Malaysian girl that was 28 (I was 45 at the time). She moved into my home after the first 2 months. The sex was great, so I was fine with it. But soon she complaining - needed to be married, she refused birth control, wanted an education, needs a car, yada yada yada. It took quite a while to get her to move out. Point was she felt a lot of pressure to get married and start kids, because she was already old and becoming less desirable. Funny thing was she worked out 5-6 times a week and had an amazing body. She put most young girls to shame.

I did not understand why there would be an endless supply of young beautiful girls in China. I thought lots of the girl went for a river ride when they were a day old. I saw a documentary (maybe 20/20) that showed how short the supply was of women in China. Men had to market themselves to find potential wives.