View Single Post
Unread February 22nd, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Hey exec, was Yumi the one with nice face, but had a scar on her tummy somewhere that she used to like to keep covered? I think that might have been her name. Anyway the one from there treated me well, but they had a code to live by, as some of those Korean mms's were a little rough. There is a lot more to that story, but some other time.
I'm finding so many flaws that I didn't know or remember that Yumi had (though she definitely didn't have a c-section scar, that I would recognize and she never mentioned giving birth, plus her pussy was too tight so I doubt it). Anyways, the way to tell her apart from all the other hot Koreans was that she grew up here and spoke perfect English without an accent. All the other young & hot Koreans were usually short term Visa visitors (and there were plenty at Tokyo Acc who would be there for less than a year then go back to Korea).