View Single Post
Unread February 21st, 2017
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Unfortunately I missed all the action around the Englewood area like O.A. but I was busy around the O.C. Years ago in the 80's & 90's. Newport Beach, Costa Mesa and Santa Ana to a lesser extent, were the hot spots of O.C. But also back in the early 80's Whittier was the place where you actually had at least 1 whore house where really good looking woman would be waiting outside in the parking lot and not especially asian but all types. There of course were MP's and "modeling" studios also there. Does anyone remember that - as I've said before I go back a lot of years.