View Single Post
Unread February 21st, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Yumi from Tokyo was awesome, her implants looked great to me, I never noticed the defect you mentioned, and yes...very tight pussy. I'm not really into anal, so I never even tried that with her. She actually asked for my number out of the blue, on the second time seeing her at Tokyo. At the time I was into bodybuilding and she really seamed to be into my shredded buff body at the time. I stopped seeing her as a Ktown clubbing friend outside the AMP when I got into a serious relationship since she was starting to get clingy, but I would still go into the AMP to fuck her for pay every now and then.

LAX Therapy across from the carwash was great too, I remember another Yumi from there as well, but she was a Korean FOB/Visa visitor, not Korean American like Yumi from Tokyo. Several great Latinas were also there, Luna comes to mind who was the first girl I ever fucked with butt implants. I would always make them give me a table shower , which at this place wasn't used much....it was a different experience since the Latinas generally don't work at AMPs with a table shower.

Hey exec, was Yumi the one with nice face, but had a scar on her tummy somewhere that she used to like to keep covered? I think that might have been her name. Anyway the one from there treated me well, but they had a code to live by, as some of those Korean mms's were a little rough. There is a lot more to that story, but some other time.