View Single Post
Unread December 8th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Big Naturals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketaces View Post
Big fake rack search is on

Hey Pocket, sent ya by email a heads up about most recent find, last night. At one of my usual stops had a new girl named Sophia. Unusual front door of shop was locked when I arrived and since I had talked with them about half hour before could only conjure up bad scenarios as I gave some loud knocks on the wooden door. Figured busted and had to close after I talked with them, or they were in a serious fuck session they did not want to be interrupted by anybody, but NO, thank goodness, someone had mistakenly locked the outer door upon closing and they were not aware inside. So they came and let me in .New girl Sophia sporting a low cut dress which gave away her generous tittage was looking for a partner to practice on. I assumed that that was OK with one I knew, so review out shortly. In meantime you gotta short term advantage. Ya boy, cuz when the review outs I may have to get inline myself. Now she does have two negatives for some besides the D+ topside, one is not a small gut, and the other is a large dragonish tat across her front from snatch up to below her tittage. Friendly with sweet face. Review cumming, tick tock, tick tock.