View Single Post
Unread May 24th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post

....A quite well-known MILF of note in the LA metropolitan area ...
Man, I want to blurt out the name, but I just know that would defeat the purpose and spirit of your post.

As to your point about the hobby itself. I have to agree on your premise. The Internet works both ways, and definitely to our detriment. I don't post regular reviews for, partly, that reason...albeit, this site hasn't encouraged me much these days. (see other Threads on that matter.)

On that note, I wonder what will change? How will Providers advertise? How will Mongers do research? Open source data, like found here at MPR, does have it's problems. I don't doubt for a second that LE is reading this thread right now. If I had to guess at an instant, yet partial, solution...the AMPs have to go low key. Take the Neon OPEN sign out of the window. Move from the store front strip malls, and get away from the sidewalk/parking lot visibility. Basically, keep eyes off the place unless you are looking for it. I don't know...IMHO.