View Single Post
Unread October 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
She's from the west side and apologies to any of your mongers from the west side, I know a couple of you, some individuals from that area have this idea that they are more important than anybody else around.
I used to work in the West Side and couldn't wait to get the fuck out of that area full of fu-fu Prius driving Vaccine Deniers. I remember going to the local branch of a high-end gym I have membership to. I figured I might as well work out there after work while traffic died down have a more pleasant commute home. Needless to say, I chose rush-hour 10 FWY traffic over spending time with those self-important west side winnies.

Anyways, $200 was the going rate for a girl to come over to your place (keep in mind this is fresh pussy delivery straight to your home). That's what I would pay all the craigslist girls I used to catch with my ads back when I was single. Some of the most amazing experiences were from those non-pros...worth every penny. I remember a girl who claimed to be 25 when she replied to me online, but was clearly in her 30's when she arrived. She had amazing natural D cups, the best BJ technique and tightest vagina I've ever experienced on a White girl ever...so you never know what you might have missed out on with this girl.