View Single Post
Unread December 11th, 2015
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Never with a provider but with an ex girlfriend. We were sitting on her couch setting the mood lots of kissing and heavy petting when there was a knock on the door then a voice she said it was her ex and to just stay quiet. We sat there in the dark and his knocking got louder then stopped next thing I knew he was tossing rocks up against her window and calling her name I wanted to confront him but she wouldn't let me still to this day I don't think anything would have happened he was a loud mouth but all talk he and I had our run ins many times after that night but nothing ever happened. So back to that night as we sat there in the dark I started to get pissed but then thought fuck it I started nibbling at her neck, her magic spot, and it was on it was like being a teenager again ripping each others clothes off but trying to stay quiet I moved her into the hallway and fucked her just a few feet away from her door while her stupid ex knocked on the door.
Damn I miss her or at least the sex she loved public sex I don't know how many blow jobs and hand jobs I got on car rides, she blew me outside the state capitol building, we fucked just feet off many hiking trails someone had to have seen us my favorite was we would have friends over and watch movies I would lay on the couch she would lay in front of me we would cover up with a blanket and she would give me a hand job that went on forever she was so hot she could keep me hard for hours.