View Single Post
Unread March 2nd, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I haven't discussed this very often with AMP or AAMP providers, but your assumption fits what I have been told, that is, house keeps the entry fee, girl keeps the tips. Don't know if that's the norm, but it's what I have been told by some girls.

some AMP owners will give the girls a cut of the house fee. with girls working in AAMP/motel set ups you can schedule your rate/time with the phone operator/booker/agency then give the girl more than the quoted amount for extras and/or more time. she will be very happy with you bcuz she gets to keep more cash for herself and they won't know call operators/bookers get a cut of her original booked amount she takes from you