View Single Post
Unread December 23rd, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Are you talking about the place or two a few blocks west of Western on, or off of Redondo Beach Blvd.? There were two of them with names that sounded like Japanese Bath Houses that purported to be legit, one was the other no. And at the Bank building a few blocks back towards Western on the other side of the street there was a place upstairs take the elevator in the bank building, and they also did a space sharing deal with that place one block off Western at the corner of the "L" of that little plaza behind the Honda sales place. I do not think the bank one or the plaza one are open anymore, not sure about the Japanese place. Don't get around that area much anymore.
It was Green Sauna on Redondo Beach Blvd in Gardena, but I see on Yelp that it's been closed since 2011...probably a victim of the post-great recession AMP crash. The papasan would wear a kimono and be very friendly, especially if you were one of the customers who requested the "special massage service" as opposed to most of the customers who used to go there to lounge around in the various jacuzzis and pools. I remember fucking one of the hottest white Brazilian girls I've ever seen there, as well as a Japanese and Korean girls too. They treated me with utmost respect there, with the vowing of the head customary in Japan.