View Single Post
Unread December 23rd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
It was on my list to try out, though not high due to the gay activity that was reported on Yelp. They really should've cracked down on the gay activity in order to keep their core straight clientele.

I do remember going to one of those real Japanese spas somewhere in the South Bay area not too far from the Japanese car company HQs. It was a nice, different experience.

Are you talking about the place or two a few blocks west of Western on, or off of Redondo Beach Blvd.? There were two of them with names that sounded like Japanese Bath Houses that purported to be legit, one was the other no. And at the Bank building a few blocks back towards Western on the other side of the street there was a place upstairs take the elevator in the bank building, and they also did a space sharing deal with that place one block off Western at the corner of the "L" of that little plaza behind the Honda sales place. I do not think the bank one or the plaza one are open anymore, not sure about the Japanese place. Don't get around that area much anymore.