View Single Post
Unread January 16th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Danger - Rapist on the lose in the SGV

Last night I booked an appointment with a provider in Rowland Heights only to be advised that she had a problem and to text her later. I found out later that her previous appointment beat her up, raped her bb and left (obviously without paying). He is 6'0 tall, 180 pounds, black guy wearing glasses. I was nearby waiting for her, then texted her that I was there and advise the room number. She met me in the parking lot. Someone definitely beat her up (bloody nose, bloodshot eyes). Not sure where to go with this. He pretended to be Mexican when he booked the appointment and gave her a generic Mexican name (Juan Fuentes, then introduced himself as "John"). Girls - be careful. Not sure if I should share this dirt bag's phone number but the one that the girl shared was a 323 pre-paid phone number with a data plan (this dirt bag is on WeChat, which requires a data plan). I did some checking on the phone number and it was a dead end.