View Single Post
Unread June 10th, 2015
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vivian = Tulip

Just to confirm, Vivian formerly of Animal Hospital #6 (now Linda at Tulip) no longer does FS with customers? How about bbbjcim?

Also, what ever happened to Cindy who used to work with Jessica and Vivian? She is one of the few who could make me cum with her mouth. The others are Ana ( Lampson Euclid upstairs) and Kelly ( formerly #6 ). The last I ever heard on Cindy is she was at Imperial & Brookhurst downstairs, then she went to Elegant Spa GG Blvd Magnolia ( now closed ). That was way back in 2012/ Then I have no idea where she went.