View Single Post
Unread January 28th, 2015

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vivian

Damn you sick bastards. Did you eat her out in the afternoon or morning? Back in the day when their awesome lineup consisted of Cindy, Jessica and Vivian it was so fucking hot in there. Then they had a new girl Kelly. She was giving me awesome head, then I accidentally squirted a thick load right down her gullet. She was gagging and choking so much I felt bad for her. But she was so damn sweet. And Vivian, I would visit her in the morning and just drench her with jizz all over the outside of her cooch and all around her butthole. I really enjoy these awesome memories from mongering.