View Single Post
Unread March 1st, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

There is no way they are going to have female UC (5-0 or real massage girl) actually touch the illegal area. So it would still come down to a forced verbal negotiation. $40 for hand? $100 for pussy?
I think I could sniff out an ABC cop. I hope a FOB Asian trying to make me discuss the deal for the tape would not be smooth enough to fool me.
I have seen prostitution stings on tv, but they always do the bust before much clothes comes off. I usually get my HE 40 minutes into a massage. I don't think the cops are that patient. And I hope they don't have the right to video inside the massage room. Think of the violation to those that came for legit massage and got naked on video.
I still go back to my failsafe. If you are not sure what is going on, then accept the legit massage or pull the girl in for a hug and do a little roaming.