View Single Post
Unread February 28th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I'm curious, does anyone know for a fact that LE employs such a tactic, or is it just urban legend? And if it is a reality, how often does it happen? I would think there would be liability issues as well as credibility issues, among others. Anybody?
The City of Fountain Valley ran a sting a couple years ago at the place on Warner ave accross from Mile Square. They used asian female cops from other agencies, I think one was from Irvine and the other was from Seal Beach but Im not sure if I remember correctly. I remember because I went in there on sunday afternoon and the takeover apparently happened the next day

The story ran in the OC register. I wouldnt be surprised to see a sting happen at some point in OC as they have this friggin task force set up to battle human trafficking and they are publicizing the Johns names now so I think at some point they are going to do an MP sting and no doubt have a bunch of reporters standing by to have the story published about how they are saving these poor women from the saddistic animals that frequent the mps.