View Single Post
Unread May 22nd, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by frstnphnx View Post
How much work are you all putting into this? Have you sent out like 10 messages or 100? Sounds like it has worked out for almost everyone here but just curious how you all went about it.
Its similar to a dating site. So it can be a pain in the ass but you will have plenty of choices even if you are average looking. Reread this thread before you start negotiating or talking money. You can send as many or as few messages as you want only a certain percent will respond like maybe 1 in 3. I just checked and I sent 30 in six days and I had a chain of messages with about 10 of the girls. I usually sent pretty short intros so I didn't even try really. I met one for lunch and negotiated her down 250 and she is hot and then some other younger college student types that all seem good to go for 200ish or at least they all seem pretty laid back about the whole thing so who knows what they really want