View Single Post
Unread May 21st, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
That also means that SA is really the Minor Leagues of Whores. That's where they break their whore-cherry with the one or two SD's they're actually attracted to in the beginning, then find themselves screwing any SD with a hard-on that'll meet their more realistic price demands 2 months down the road.

They become dependent on what was once extra income real quickly, as they upgrade to red-soled Louboutin shoes, LV bags, designer glasses, and a nicer car.

I have a feeling this will be a boom time for new whores coming to MPs, AAMPs, HX, BP, etc. They'll come to the realization that they've been TURNED into ordinary whores, and find it's too much up-front work generating $3000 per month on SA. Instead, they'll throw up an ad on BP, where they can set up shop at a motel, sit back and have the mongers come to them one after another instead of wasting time on countless meet & greets at Starbucks.

That's great for us mongers, it'll keep prices down in the future with the huge spike in Supply of whores we'll be seeing in the next 1 to 2 years.
My opinion and experience (for what its worth) is there are 4 types of women on SA.

1. GPS girl that signed up thinking "I'm hot so I need $10k a month allowance and trips to Tahiti" These are the same type of girl that joined thinking "I'll try it but If I'm gonna fuck some creepy old guy I need a shitload of cash and expensive gifts" Reality strikes and they drop out.

2. Girls that have no idea what the rate is but because they saw some Dr. Phil show or some shit showing some ugly chick claiming she gets thousands a month and doesn't fuck the guy...they are curious to see if they can get the same deal with NO intention of ever fucking even if some asshole is willing pays her ridiculous price... so when things get real they go radio silent and you never hear from them again.

3. Broke women of all ages, types and races that will fuck for a little cash if they're attracted enough to not be grossed out or feel like a whore because they can justify that there is some attraction and they are benefiting from the transaction. These include the single moms, college girls, foreign students, bored horny housewives, the friends of girls that have or had a successful SD, girls that just like to fuck and figure why not get a payday for it and just about any girl with daddy issues.
I will also ad to this category the professional SB that doesn't work a real job but is not a whore that will fuck every guy with $300 either.
(This is most of the girls in that sweet spot we look for)

4. Straight up whores. These are the ones that when you ask if they want to meet they say "sure...there is a motel on the corner of...."

4A. The wanna be whore. These are the girls that wanna be whores but also what the ability to pick and choose the guys they fuck. If they run a BP ad they can't turn the guy down if she's too grossed out when a 400lb gorilla shows up smelling like B.O. and swamp ass