View Single Post
Unread February 23rd, 2017
VIP User

hotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond repute

Deez is right on!! I won't go higher than 100 ever. Most times they'll take 80/85. If "they" are uniting to increase the going tip, I say "we" should unite to fend it off, and stick to the 80-100 range for fs. For "average" service from "average" providers, they're lucky to get 80! I've paid 300/hr for an awesome Indy in the comfort of her or my own room, but even that is rare for me. If I'm going to lay out 40-50 house plus another 100 for hh of FS, I'd just as soon see a local hottie privately for usually less than that, or pay 50 more for an hour with msog and have a real good time. Mongers need to unite on this one, especially if that's going down in SGV!