View Single Post
Unread August 30th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
It's a sad state of affairs when the only thing to talk about on MPR is politics and who thinks Hillary sucks, Trump sucks and nobody is talking about where, who or how to get anything else sucked!! Still no "New Site" on the horizon, No new places or girls being spoken about or shared, no interesting topics, nothing, nothing and more nothing! Being this is an election year (and not an erection year) let's take a vote!! All those in favor of pulling the plug on the life support and letting this once great site die a dignified death say AY! Will the last American Monger on MPR please bring the flag and turn off the lights on your way out?? THANKS
For cryin out loud I just got here. Don't make me go back. Please, I'm begging you! Don't make me go back there! I'll take the verbal abuse for being a dumbfuck newbie....no no no....help! Thud.