Thread: O.C. Spa
View Single Post
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willistrangeone View Post
A new place opened recently on the corner of Moulton Parkway and Lake Forest Ave in Laguna Hills/ El Toro area.
I have not yet tried the place and was wondering if other reviewers may have some useful info?
Parked outside before 10 AM opening. A black Lexus showed up at quarter to ten. 40 plus skinny plain Korean or Chinese looking woman with A's wearing capris opened the door.

Waited for a half hour. Nothing else viable came in.

Poster said OC Spa, so I had my hopes up that maybe Lodestone had branched out. The place is called OC Massage on the S/E corner of Moulton and LF in the Javatini's Coffee complex. Sign visible from Moulton.

Didn't bother to go in to get further 411. Feels like a Legit or standard R&T shop with S OC pricing, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by chanceforester; July 20th, 2015 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Forgot something