View Single Post
Unread September 20th, 2022
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, I get what you’re saying but here’s my take- I don’t usually get full service, but when I do, I pay the full price for the FULL service. And I like a girl that’s gonna allow at least 2 pops. I’m paying for a good time. My wife can’t enjoy sex because of a condition that makes her vagina dry so sex is painful for her. (and no, medical treatment hasn’t helped) so we don’t have intercourse anymore and even exchanging oral with her is rare because it makes her feel bad that she can’t complete the deed. So I pretend it’s no big deal and just take care of myself on the downlow. So I’m paying to get something I can’t get at home which is not just sex, but to experience giving a woman pleasure. So I’m paying for that chick to play a role as much as I am to just enjoy her body. And if I only last 3 minutes, (I won’t lie, that’s how it usually goes) then I’ll just enjoy that 3 minutes, but if I can go 10, 20 minutes, half an hour or longer, (which does happen now and then) then I hope that bitch brought plenty of lube and is able to just relax and enjoy the ride, cuz I’m gonna plow until I blow my load or my time runs out. And I realize that MP girls especially are gonna to watch the clock, but if they offer it on the menu, then they should deliver. I don’t really care if she secretly hates me for it, I’m paying her, not dating her.