Thread: Shooting At LAX
View Single Post
Unread November 5th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
Sounds fine to me. If you need a gun, Ship it UPS in a locked box. Don't bring it on the damn plane. Or to the airport.
But if I'm a law abiding citizen and want to take a gun to another state for a hunting trip why should I be punished because there are criminals that will still walk into an airport and start shooting? Banning me from flying with a gun in my luggage will not stop criminals and if there was an armed citizen in the airport they may have been able to stop this asshole from shooting others. Taking guns from those of us that have no intention of shooting someone just makes us easier targets for those criminals that do intend to use guns to commit crimes. Better yet put more guns in the airports! What I mean is put armed military personnel in the airports like they did after 9-11 and like they do in many other countries.