View Single Post
Unread July 15th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rbg

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Thursday apologized for statements she made criticizing Republican presidential contender Donald Trump.

"On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them," she said in a statement issued by the court.

"Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future I will be more circumspect," Ginsburg added.

In recent days, Ginsburg gave a series of interview to media outlets in which she make critical remarks about Trump.

RBG, Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 83 years old and she is a very wise woman and she spoke the truth about Trump. a very important note to all of you that have investments and are concerned about their money in the stock market.* - FACT: the Dow Jones (DJIA) hit a market low of 6,443.27 on March 6, 2009. the Dow Jones closed today, on July 15, 2016 at 18,516.55. do the math. the U.S. and all global markets want stability, not uncertainty. "If you want to live like a Republican, vote Democratic." ~ President Harry S. Truman

(*note to Marsean)