Thread: Wechat girls
View Single Post
Unread May 4th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I'm in New York on business this week and I have found good AAMPs on WeChat using the Discover People Nearby feature (you just click on the profiles with the provocative pictures, and most of them are providers). Here's a girl that's promoted as a 22 year old with C cups from Hong Kong...I'll be taking an Uber ride to her Brooklyn aamp to see her tonight. It looks like real legit pictures because they have different aamp girls in the same room & lighting.

I need to change my profile picture from what I took with my camera to one of Ron Jeremy since I keep on getting messages from gay Asian guys in the Village using the discover people nearby feature
Nice hunting, Exec!

Good luck on controlling unwanted messages. I also give those WeChat and QQ tools a lot of use to block unwanted messages. I'm pro-alternative lifestyle for those who wish to follow. It's just not for me.