View Single Post
Unread August 22nd, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

There was no encouragement, alan. Seems you were asking the question.[/quote]

Hey bro, it was a joke. Not sure why you are doubling down. I certainly don't need a trip to Thailand or sex with Transvestite to define myself.

It seems like this site could use some new input and dogging newcomers is to be expected - this ain't my first barbque - one of the reasons I came here was because of the interesting discussion, including politco stuff - I'm down with you dogging me for being a douche bag, but I wasn't asking a question. Again, it was joke.

I'm considering becoming a VIP member. Not because this site has all the 411 in my area. The central valley on this site is lacking. I hope to add to it. Other sites have dozens of reviews from San Jose to Bakersfield. I'm also fairly active on HX. Recently, my work area has expanded to include the inland empire to Blythe, Laughlin, and Las Vegas.

Looking forward to broin' down with you Marsean; and if I'm a douche, I suspect you will light it up.