View Single Post
Unread January 16th, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Wow! That's horrible. Of course, we want to see this asshole busted, but she's likely afraid to go to the cops. I don't know if you can convince her otherwise, or if that's even a good option for her. Not sure what the chances are of catching him, let alone convicting him. What does she want to do? It's ultimately up to her.

Posting his pre-paid cell number here and on BP or Wechat seems like something that could be done to at least get the word out to other providers, but if he's smart, he's already ditched that phone and bought another (I know, I said if he's smart - maybe he's not). Same for a description, though it's vague enough to fit a number of legitimate mongers. I would certainly tell any providers or bookers I know to watch out.

It's one of those situations where the best course of action isn't easy to see. These assholes know the girls don't want to have any contact with the police, so they feel free to victimize them.