View Single Post
Unread March 25th, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Different Lena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderland View Post
I remember Lena reviews working alongside of Lucy. Talk about moans! Felt so good for her she would cry with joy. "I love you! I love you! I love you!" Not a beauty queen but vocals? "Oh Yes!!!"
Pardon me for sounding like a Foot Reflexology historian but she’s not the Foot Reflexology Lina. Lina was queen of the shop, even feuding with the legendary Amy. And yes, Lina was vocal. Her moans could be heard from the front of the shop. There is actually recorded proof of her passionate moans. Lina quit after the shop was sold to the current Papasan. Papasan hired Ana then Lucy. Ana became the benevolent queen with Lucy taking over after Ana quit.

Trailer park Lena sent me a fake photo. I believe another monger (possibly Legitman) submitted some real candid photos of her in the trailer. Nowhere close to looking like my submission. I attached the fake photo.
I think Legitman is on point as far as the time to visit her. After I gave up trying to meet her., She sent me a message to visit her at 10. She didn’t say a.m. or p.m. but 10 at night might be the right time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FC5740A1-ABE4-4289-A6F6-24CFEDBF091C.jpg (6.7 KB, 61 views)