Thread: Asian vs Latina
View Single Post
Unread April 17th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Asian vs Latina

So today I went out and banged a Latina chick out in the valley and it seems that a lot of the Latinas or complete bitches they’re always rushing you they’re never into service I don’t know what it is. Then on my way back from conducting business out in the valley I decided to stop at a bona fide Asian shop and from what I’m seeing there’s just night and day difference from what an Asian will do to you and for you compared to a Latina girl I can count on one hand how many good experiences I’ve had with Latina girls and I can count Two Latina providers that are great and they happen to be at the same facility on the other hand I could count dozens upon dozens of Asian girls what are you guys experiences