View Single Post
Unread April 12th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

I agree I have noticed that some of the reviews leave out lots of detail because they think that the girls are goi g to get mad at them or something and stop giving them pussy. I have written reviews on other websites that the people are telling me that I’m a liar and that girl won’t do that. I think the men on these forums are looking for a girlfriend in these girls and don’t write what really is going on or they are worried about them getting busted. Let me tell you something people for every place that gets busted there are 2 more that open.

Yes I think you correct joker more attention needs to be given to better reviews. For example there is one provider at bio spa who has 180 reviews and people write stop posting reviews on her. Well I personally think that the reviews keep them in check what happen when that provider decided she’s burnt out and tired of making dudes blow their load well people need to know about it. Reviews keep girls real people keep it up