Thread: pics or vids
View Single Post
Unread July 17th, 2020
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

I have brought in a hidden sanyo camera many years ago...the ladies are keen to this now and usually throw a towel over your phone if they see it positioned towrds them. I used a go pro type that had a small holster like a phone...punched a hole thru the case where lens is...hooked it to my belt and hung up my pants on hook and positioned camera towards table....it was hit or miss with the lighting..I have some great vids of Tory in Rancho Caucamonga giving me prostate massage...I have about 25 vids ..mostly very lo quality but fun to watch...I will never show since you can see me clearly..I would not blur my face because you will still know it's me...I also got Orchid in Lake Forest and Tomii in Anaheim...LOL that was over 10 years ago.
I once saw a vid on XHamster that was filmed by Angel of Heavenly spa..you could tell she was the one filming as she adjusted camera as her monger laid face down...they had no idea...the videos have since been taken down but if you try to search just use angel or heavenly hidden cam.