View Single Post
Unread June 27th, 2020
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

It's next door to Snickers hair and nail salon so I don't feel comfortable. She is actually the same women. She does hair, nails, footlongs, and a side of car BJ's. She is real talent. I'd feel bad telling you since we have such a friendship. She isn't just a random woman. She is a true gem and she only did it for me because I was in line getting a sandwhich. She's not a fly by night woman. I had to stand there a good 10 minutes and we were really friendly so I can't just tell you where she is located and allow you to go see her. I mean fuck what do you think this website is? It isn't a review site where guys tell other guys where to go to have fun. It is for me to brag and tell you I got a hottie to suck me off but you can't go there because she's all mine. Forever and ever. I am the only one she's done this for. So please respect my and her privacy but know that you are missing out since she's so great.