View Single Post
Unread August 30th, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojanhero View Post
Fair warning: she has a reputation for making clients wait. Most of her reviews on TER agreed on that point. I just tried to hook up with her again today, and for whatever reason, she couldn’t make it work. But she left me waiting for over two hours (only texting an update once every half hour or more) before I finally decided it wasn’t going to happen. if she didn’t rock my world so hard, I would be done with her for making me wait like this. However, she absolutely rocks my world so it will probably take one or two more missed appointments before I finally cut ties.
Sounds like more trouble than it's worth. They need to understand it's a business; Their Business! I can't afford to waste that much time on a maybe. I'm glad she rocks your world. But there's a world of providers that will respect my time and give me a great session.