View Single Post
Unread July 12th, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I can confirm all the ones who have a decent level of looks want $500 or more and other junk paid for. Yet they are always bubbling up at the top of searches waiting for their payday. I'm even a half decent looking guy who can communicate, this last round I've been working it for 6 weeks now and not a single conversion. Lots of contacts and communication, lots of phone numbers, no meets except for the one that I feel no interest to see again. The guy who owns and runs the site is making bank on it, but he's a total shit at making the site useful from a guy's perspective.