View Single Post
Unread July 8th, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
It's a lot like prospecting.
A ton of work and preparation.
If you're not ready to work it, don't bother.
If you are, you can find some real nuggets but it can take some time and effort.
Yes, You're 100% right. It takes at least a month of sending messages etc before results start to come in. Then watch out because you will end up with way more than you can afford! LOL
I just referred a friend to SA and it's taken him a month to start getting results and he has met 2 or 3 that he's in the process of making arrangements with. He only targets Asians. He's retired and has money so he has plenty of time and spare $$$. He's in the perfect location too (Torrence) so he can hit LA and OC within 30-40 min either way. If I had easy access to LA a whole new world would open up. I just don't have time to drive that far for a hook up.