View Single Post
Unread May 28th, 2018

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

A good thing to keep in mind is that even if you win the court case, you can be left with several/many thousands of dollars down the drain, your house being trashed during service of the search warrant (along with your seized possessions/"evidence" - oh, they'll take and demolish your wife's computer too), and you'll have a whole lot of 'splaining to do to your wife (and kids?) after the kevlar-clad commandos leave the house. Not much of a win, all taken together. Better to not let it get to that point, by exercising due diligence to head-off that scenario.

Or, here's an idea: give up the hobby and save a ton of money. Yeah, easier said than done, but it can be done. I did it, and I'm glad I did. Pussy isn't that hard to find, even if you have little to no game. Remember that while paying a consenting adult to have sex is a crime, lying to a girl that you love her and then dumping her after getting into her panties is still PERFECTLY legal. Same with picking up mentally ill daddy-issue tramps in cop bars who will fuck anyone with a badge. Fucked up world we live in, isn't it?

I should point out that experiences I outlined above wouldn't likely happen with a simple misdemeanor bust for solicitation, but if the cops and DA play hardball and try the angle of supporting human-trafficking (which has been done), that ups the ante considerably, and they have power and resources that you can't hope to match.