View Single Post
Unread May 27th, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Always like when you stop by on this site. So Kid have any experiences on What's your price? If so how does the credits and make an offer functions work? If you don't want to post here maybe you can pm me. Thanks.
I have hit and miss luck on WYP. Many girls looking to supplement their income with paid coffee dates. WYP charges credits based on the offer amount accepted. 15 credits for any offer under $100 and 20% for $100 and up. So if you are stupid and offer a girl $200 to meet you it costs you 40 credits. The problem is you don't know if they will blow you until you have an offer accepted and can communicate with them. They have a lot of flakes (or WYP employees) that accept your offer and never reply to your messages. I have gotten my credits returned by WYP when this happens but it's just another hassle and hoop to jump through. SA is much better getting unlimited messages from girls mostly looking to sell their vag for the right price to the right guy...LOL I have had 3 or 4 good ones come out of WYP but you can sure burn through credits $$$ trying to find the willing pussy in the pile of unwilling gold digging hoes looking for $100+ to have coffee and tell you they're not a prostitute and aren't comfortable with "an arrangement". .... So...give it a try but SA is fish in a barrel...WYP is fish in an ocean.
My advice to any hoe that lost a place to advertise... Go on WYP and say I'll accept any offer so we can talk...I'm looking for a short term arrangement and will give you what you want for the right price! Or join SA and say full service Sugar Baby needs Sugar Daddy... $200 per hour with a 1 hour minimum!!! LOL