View Single Post
Unread May 26th, 2018
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Turn on encryption

Make sure to turn on "encryption" on your burner phone. If the cops find "text messages from a hooker" on a burner phone that is in your possession, you may face YEARS in prison for human trafficking or other related bullshit charges.

Check for your particular model of phone, Android or iOS and make sure you do a little research to do it right. It could potentially save your life.

However, even if your phone IS locked tight, and they cannot get into your phone, they will still get the serial number of your phone and other identifying information that is NOT encrypted, and if they match text messages found on a hooker's phone and determine those messages match to a burner phone seized from your person, that may be enough to send you to the SLAMMER for years, or even DECADES.

Of course, if BOTH phones in a particular thread of text messages are encrypted, all will be well, but what hooker is smart enough to encrypt her fucking phone? Hookers are DUMB. They talk too much, text too much, and write incriminating shit all the fucking time. And they are easy to flip for the cops and prosecutors. Too many men are in jail because of some dumb bitches.

Don't believe me? I know some smart asses will object and say "nobody goes to jail for text messages, blah blah blah, whine whine whine." I say in advance of those smart asses, go ahead, find out the hard way. Laws in the US have been slowly changing to give advantage to prosecutors, especially in sex cases. They are allowed to present unsubstantiated statements in court proceedings, and allow this kind of shit to put guys in prison.

Just a friendly reminder...