View Single Post
Unread May 14th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Wow...I have been away for a couple months and come back to this. It's official folks...MPR is no longer among the living. The only thing left are just the maggots feeding off it's rotten bloated carcass.
Will the last monger here please turn off the lights on your way out and don't forget to grab the flag as you're leaving!!
Some of us occasionally stray from our bunkers or hiding places to throw out a review. i noticed in this post-apocalyptic time that we're getting more reviews outside of what was once Asian provider central, Southern California. I also noticed that submitted reviews are being posted a lot quicker than when MPR was livin' high on the pussy hog. i submitted a review of a legit provider in the afternoon and the next day it was posted.
I still have hopes for freedom of speech. Then we can all crawl out from under those rocks we've been living under. Personally, I'm getting tired of waking up with wood lice in my pockets. That's pill bugs or rolly pollies for you non-bio nerd momgers.

Last edited by Deezguy; May 14th, 2018 at 06:42 PM.