View Single Post
Unread April 18th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Are you kidding me. Just about everybody's taxes are lower. We are the closest we been
in 60 years to a defused situation in N. Korea. Also many other threats in the world are
being addressed not like the past administration. And our hobby is being attacked bi-partisan.
My complaint is Trump's personality. Better to be an ass hole than sell out our country for a
lack of balls as that guy in the WH did before. That's my opinion and based on the facts
that should be clear as day.
It is clear as day to anyone not infected with mass media ideology and affected by the same propaganda.
The hatred and vitriol they have for Trump is the precise opposite and inverse of the love and adoration they have for Obama and Hillary. For the Left, these aren't merely political figures.
They are messianic figures too. Politics is their religion. The government their false god (only one of many though but the principle one) and their prophet is a dead white man named Karl Marx who functions as a Christ-like figure for theses sorry befuddled things.