View Single Post
Unread February 23rd, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Waal, I think we got the gist. If he were scammed or didn't get squat, then NTK(the tale spinner)would have made it short and sweet. But got a feeling the review is going to be good. Can hardly wait. I'll wait before letting brain cells get me hard. Haha. I hope the review is full on details though, since today's large batch of reviews has some really old reviews that are out of time frame, and some with some misleading info...some not all. I think NTK review should be there within 2 more days. I'll be harder somewhere else, a lot is popping guys.
Let me not oversell it, either. It was OK. When your read it, you'll understand. I think my experience was very much a product of my own doing, in hindsite.

I have since learned more about the operator of those phone numbers (there are 2). They moved from another address, late last year. I would love to have gone later in the night, just to experience THAT whole vibe. I think it is def worth more visits.