View Single Post
Unread February 8th, 2018
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
she could work at a nail salon

Can you Tell or Not?

Part #3

Well, After making a right on Westminster blvd I follow them right behind them and let me tell you that she does not work on a nail salon. right before crossing Euclid Ave she goes into this shopping center right on the corner of Westminster blvd and Euclid Ave and 3 more ladies jumped into the Van, they were not as young and good looking but I could definitely give them a try. So at this point a total of 4 girl get picked up by the Mamason who is driving the Van. after that they took Euclid ave up North to take the 22 fwy and there I was right behind them and sure enough they take 22 fwy east and at that point I had to make a choice quick, so I said fuck it she is young, cute and has a banging body so I said I need to know where she works so I can get a piece of that cake. so I follow them on the 22 fwy east and I was wait up Mamason you're driving to fast, wait you bitch. Fucking Mamason was doing 80 and once we took the 57 North towards Riverside she was even going faster there was no way she thought I was following them? who knows, at some point I looked at my speedometer and I was going 90mph and she was like maybe a football field long ahead of me, she was driving even faster...

To be Continue.............