View Single Post
Unread January 28th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Ok, mongers. I’ll give you guys a laugh at my expense. Yesterday afternoon, I visited an AMP girl, whose been reviewed by me a few times and several times by others. She whacks a good pole and my pole needed some exercise.
I just finished having lunch, which I know is a no-no. After paying, I felt like I needed to get rid of some of the ice tea I had been drinking. While standing at the mall I let out a little flatulence. Oh, oh! That wasn’t flatulence. That was a shart! I quickly dropled my pants and grabed some toilet paper to clean myself. I also looked down in my shorts. Dammit! I grabed more toilet paper. No use. I looked around and found one of those plastic “Thank You” bags that must’ve been used for some restaurant takeout. I put my pants back on and went commando. The soiled shorts when in the bag, rolled up and in my pocket.
I usually like to show up to places showered and fresh. I feared that my ass crack smelled like shart. I had already paid and my provider was waiting outside to show me into the room. So I took the room. Feeling very self-conscious that she could smell my accident.
Everything was OK while she was doing my back and my butt. On the flip, she did grabbed a towel to wipe my junk. I guess he thought I might’ve had dribble on it after taking a piss.

Oh, No!